Mission and Vision
Serving All Humanity to Build a Community that Emulates Christ
- To be a community of faith that welcomes, affirms, and invites into full involvement all ages, races, gender identities, sexual orientations, life experiences, life complexities, and questions.
- To be a multigenerational church that celebrates, honors, and serves all, with a vision to grow our youth and family ministries.
- To be a church that focuses on and is known for our outreach in the local community, region, and the world where we serve those in need with the gifts that God has given to us to share with others.
- To be a church that partners with and actively engages with other local churches, the Greater Milwaukee Synod of the ELCA, and various organizations serving those in need.
- To be a community of faith centered in worship where the Gospel of grace is preached, and the sacraments of Holy Communion and Holy Baptism are celebrated with open arms to all.
- To be followers of Jesus who grow in our understanding and practice of stewardship where we live lives of generosity in time, treasure, and talents both inside the church and in the world.